Let Joe’s SCUBA Shack Introduce you to the Underwater World!
Your adventure into Scuba diving is a life long activity and it all begins with your PADI Open Water Certification. This course teaches the skills necessary to become a comfortable and confident diver. PADI Open Water Scuba class are open to all ages from age 10 and up.
The skills taught in this class include :
- Snorkeling techniques
- Scuba gear assembly
- Basic gear maintenance
- Selection of gear to suit your needs and budget
- Getting comfortable with scuba equipment
- Basic diving physics and physiology
- Breathing comfortably underwater
- Buoyancy control
- Mask clearing
- Water entries and exits
- The Buddy System
- Basic marine life identification and safety
- Underwater communication
Our highly qualified certified instructors are committed to teaching you the best techniques, increasing your comfort level and ensuring that you have FUN for all levels and ages and skill levels.
Training is broken into 2 separate training sessions, one is pool and academics and one is for certification dives to complete your entire Open Water training program.
Pool and academic tuition is $325 and includes required student materials. All scuba gear is provided for your class except mask,snorkel and fins. We keep classes small 2 – 6 students per session to optimize your diving experience.
Options for your Open Water certification dives:
- We do Open Water certification dives at the Homestead Crater in Midway, Utah every month and the cost is $225, which includes, Professional Instruction, Scuba Gear, 4 dives and your lifetime C-card.
- Referral Package**
- Travel with us on any of our Dive Trips and finish certification on the trip.**
- **Contact SCUBA Joe for further information.
Please contact us for more information by emailing SCUBA Joe here.